I provide sessions at standard rates for NYC ($175 for individual & $250 for couples).
I can also provide you with a billing statement to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please contact your insurance company to verify if your insurance plan has out of network benefits.
Questions to ask include:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health or behavioral health coverage?
- Does my plan reimburse for psychotherapy services provided by a licensed creative arts therapist (LCAT)?
- Do I need to meet an out-of-network deductible? How much is it?
- At what rate will I be reimbursed? (60%, 80% etc. If they ask for a CPT code it is 90837)
- Does my plan reimburse for telehealth (video) psychotherapy services?
- Is there an annual limit on the number of sessions or the total amount that is reimbursable?
- What is the process for getting reimbursed?
I am currently providing sessions via telehealth within New York State.