Helping New Yorkers cope with anxiety and improve relationships
- Are you having difficulty with change and uncertainty?
- You want to set clearer boundaries, but are worried about how people will respond?
- You’re having a hard time navigating the ups and downs of dating, or are looking to improve emotional intimacy in your relationships?
- You have the recurring thought, ‘I’m not good enough’ that stops you from trying something new?
- You feel like you have to hold it together all the time, and are looking for a place to get support?
- You’re in a new stage of your life, and are trying to sort through parts of your identity?
Dating & Couples
We will develop clarity about what you’re looking for as well as notice any patterns in relationships. I will help you practice direct communication to express your needs and improve intimacy.
If you feel stuck in the loop of negative self-talk, we will discuss where those beliefs come from, reflect on your strengths, and build inner self trust.
Anxiety and perfectionism are often linked, showing that you care about what you do. However, this can turn into unrealistic expectations for yourself. We will explore ways to slow down and reprioritize.
Maybe you’re feeling burnt out, experience impostor syndrome, or are wanting to improve your work-life balance? Therapy will help clarify your goals and we will break them down into smaller, achievable steps together.
Hi, I'm Anna
I’m a Licensed Creative Arts Therapist in Brooklyn. I love helping the folks I work with to reconnect to what excites them in their lives. I use a mindfulness based approach to help clients slow down and stay in the present moment. Together, we will bring attention to the body to make space for what you’re feeling. I’ll support you to feel confident expressing yourself clearly with others. Therapy provides a compassionate space for self-reflection and empowerment.